Welcome to IAAN! We are amongst the Oldest and Best Journalism and Media Colleges in Delhi NCR, India.
Admissions 2022 are Open !
Students can contact us at 9910774410, 011-42909920 and 011-49091830.
Students can also enquire about Admission Details through e-mail by reaching out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can also visit our new website www.iaangroup.com for detailed information !
Fill in the Online Admission Form and get your Admission Process started today !
Ways to Apply :
I. ONLINE APPLICATION
1) Go to www.iaan.org
2) Click on "Apply Online" at Home Page
2) Fill the online form as mentioned
3) Click on "Pay Now"
4) Make a payment of Rs 500 online
5) Submit the application form
A TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS ARE RECEIVED.
The Interview will be held with the Channel Head of a National Media Channel and will be based on general knowledge and common sense. Keeping up to date with the daily news is a good way to prepare for the Interview. As School Education upto Class 12 in India does not teach Journalism and Media to students, the Student is admitted based on their Interview Round and general awareness skills.
II OFFLINE APPLICATION
Students can visit the College and get the physical admission application form from the Admission Desk - fill it and submit it to the Admission Department along with the application fees.
III VISIT THE CAMPUS
Students and their Parents are always welcome to Visit the College Campus for Admissions.
Please Note : The Rs 500/- fees for Admission Application is non-refundable.
Required Documentation :
1. Documents for Bachelors: Class 10 and 12 Marksheets and 1 Govt. Id Proof
2. Documents for Masters: Class 12 and Bachelor's Graduation Marksheets and 1 Govt. Id proof
3. Under Graduate Diploma: Class 10 and 12 Marksheets and 1 Govt. Id proof
4. Post Graduate Diploma: Class 12 and Bachelor's Graduation Marksheets and 1 Govt. Id proof
5. ALL Certificate Courses: Class 10 and 12 Marksheets and 1 Govt. Id proof.
Student Eligibility :
1. Masters of Mass Communication (2 year Course): Bachelors Graduation in any discipline from a Recognised University
2. Masters of Journalism in Mass Communication (2 year Course): Bachelors Graduation in any discipline from a Recognised University
1. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication (3 year Course): 10 + 12 Certificate in any stream from a Recognised School Board.
2. Bachelor of Science in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology (3 year Course) : 10 + 12 Certificate in any stream from a Recognised School Board.
1. Post Graduate Diploma (1 year Course): Bachelors Graduation in any discipline from a Recognised University
2. Under Graduate Diploma (1 year) : 10 + 12 Certificate in any stream from a Recognised School Board.
1. ALL Certificate Courses : 10 + 12 Certificate in any stream from a Recognised School Board.
Please Note: Students appearing in Final Year Examinations at the School (Class 12) and University (Bachelors) level are also eligible to Apply.
Classrooms Without Walls