Latest Notifications are accessible by scrolling down.
To Access College Notifications before 2019 click here
01.02.19 - Semester Begins on 04.02.2019
Semester Opening Orientation & Face to Face with MD
This is to inform all students that the College will start from 4th February, Monday for this Semester.
All Students are informed that on 5th February, 2018 at 11am, a Special Semester Opening Orientation and Face to Face with MD Seminar will be held at the College.
It is Compulsory for all students to attend.
MD Sir will be giving the Semester Guideline and Announcing important decisions. This is going to be a very important and busy semester, and students who miss the Seminar will loose out on multiple opportunities.
03.02.19 - Doordarshan Internship
DD Assignments Available to Students
Please read the DD Notice sent in student Official Groups Carefully and fill in the Online Application Form in the PDF Link
(INDIA’S PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTER)DOORDARSHAN NEWS
DD News invites online application from eligible candidates for being empanelled as casual assignees (Maximum 7 days/assignment in a month)
The candidates will be eligible to be retained in panel upto an age of 65 years for non- presenters and 60 years for presenters.
The age of the candidate shall be determined on closing date of submission of application. Candidate possessing required qualifications will be called for selection process.
The Selection process may consist of several steps – skill test / written test / personality test and / or screen test depending upon the category as deemed feasible.
Candidates Shortlisted will called for next stage of selection process.
The selection will be done through constituted selection committee.
The bookings of empanelled candidates shall be done strictly on daily/assignment basis (not exceeding seven per month) and payment shall be made as per Prasar Bharati instructions. Empanelment confers no right to be called for regular bookings or any right/advantage for the
(Akhlesh Sharma) Dy. Director (HR)
Click Here to Apply Online
04.02.19 - British Embassy Scholarship Grant
DIGITAL OPEN CALL 2019
British Council Grant Scholarship for Interested Students!
Students should read the attached pdf document carefully and apply online accordingly.
Do you have a creative idea on the future of the web and how to connect people through digital art? We want to support the best proposals, up to a maximum grant of 40,000 GBP (or equivalent in Indian rupees).
To mark the 30th anniversary of the web in March 2019, the British Council in India would like to explore our changing concept of connection by supporting digital culture projects inspired by how the web has connected us and exploring what it could do for us in the future. We would like to use the opportunity of this milestone to explore what artists and art of tomorrow look like through digital creativity.
Proposals designed to be inclusive will be prioritised. By this we mean projects which celebrate diversity, inclusion, equal opportunity and freedom of expression. At the heart of projects should be artistic experiences that can show collaboration between India and the UK. As the world wide web was created to allow for equal access and for people to connect, learn and have more opportunities. Our open call wishes to honour this motto.
Themes the call seeks to address
Projects can connect broadly to the thematic of the celebration of the creation of the world wide web and address as many of the points below as possible:
- Have artistic creativity, connection, culture and collaboration at their heart.
- Connecting people and providing access to information and conversations through artistic digital experiences – i.e. projects might look at what the artist of tomorrow is; crowd sourced experiences; explore themes such as data collection or privacy; changing communication such as social media and how we interact with one another digitally etc.
- Explore how we can make the web more inclusive through artistic platforms, looking especially at equal economic access or access to digital connectivity for women and girls for example.
- Be intended for an audience primarily in India but with potential to reach beyond.
- Have demonstrable potential to achieve large digital reach and engagement across the web.
- Have a particular emphasis on cross hardware engagement from desktop to smartphone - thus allowing for multiple types of interaction and activity - from accessing the projects in the public space or on the go.
- Promote greater social inclusion and cohesion.
- Respond clearly to the aims and outcomes in the background section below.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be based in India or the UK.
- Have a track record of developing artistic digital projects or experiences that demonstrate strong impact and have successfully reached new audiences.
- Demonstrate innovation in previous work whether in technology or in engagement with audiences.
- Have clear benefit to India – We are looking for projects that focus on audiences in India and can deliver developmental outcomes in India.
26.03.19 - SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED
Merit-cum-means Scholarship for Semester ending May 2019
As per Trust Scholarship Notification dated 23.02.2019, IAAN School students were invited to submit scholarship applications in the prescribed format for Award-cum-means Scholarships to deserving students.
A total of 04 Scholarships were available for the January–July 2019 Semester, One each for the following batches:
- MAMC II
- BAMC IV
- BAMC II – Delhi Batch
- BAMC II – Gwalior Batch
As per the Meeting of the Education Committee of the Trust on 20 March 2019, 25% of the Semester Fees has been approved by the Committee as Scholarship Awardwith the adjustment of any amount already relaxed and approved at the time of admission of the candidate.
Therefore accordingly, Scholarships for January–July 2019 Semester have been awarded to the following students:
1. MAMC II - Rathod Chhagansing Charansing
2. BAMC IV – Shivam Mathuria
3. BAMC II – Dheer Sen
The following students will be issued Scholarship cheques from the Trust in a Scholarship Ceremony.
It may be noted, that scholarship application of 1 student, Sarthak Gupta (BAMC IV), was rejected due to in-valid documentation.
New Scholarships will be announced for the August – December 2019 Semester in the beginning of the New Academic Session 2019 – 2020 in August 2019. Students who receive a scholarship this Semester, will have to apply again for their Scholarships to continue in the Next Semester as per the required rules and guidelines.
30.03.19 - India Elections 2019: Journalist Safety Kit
India Elections 2019: Journalist Safety Kit
The Committee to Protect Journalists’ Emergencies Response Team (ERT) has compiled a Safety Kit for journalists covering the elections. It contains information for editors, reporters, and photojournalists on how to prepare for the election, and how to mitigate digital, physical and psychological risk.
India is scheduled to hold national and provincial elections from April 11 to May 19, 2019. As the country celebrates over 70 years of democracy, journalists are under pressure from attacks, harassment, cyber bullying, and government restrictions. At least five journalists were killed in relation to their work in India in 2018, including four who were mur- dered, according to CPJ research.
CPJ’s Emergencies Response Team (ERT) has compiled a Safety Kit for journalists covering the elections. It contains information for editors, reporters, and photojournalists on how to prepare for the election, and how to mitigate digital, physical and psychological risk.
Journalists requiring assistance can contact CPJ’s ERT program via email@example.com or CPJ’s Asia program via research associate Aliya Iftikhar at firstname.lastname@example.org or India correspondent Kunal Majumder at email@example.com.
CPJ’s Journalist Security Guide has additional information on basic preparedness and assessing and responding to risk. CPJ’s resource center has additional information and tools for pre-assignment preparation and post-incident assistance.
05.05.19 - Scholarships by French Embassy in India
Scholarships by French Embassy in India
This is to inform all students that the French Embassy in India is offering Scholarships for students for higher education. Please read the attached Scholarship Posters carefully and Apply Online.
If students need any help in this process, they are always welcome to come meet the College Management.
07.05.19 - Press Council of India Internships
Press Council of India Internships
This is to inform All Diploma and Master Students that the Press Council of India is starting Summer Internship Program for Mass Communication Students.
Only Diploma and Masters Students can Apply as the Internship starts on 3rd June 2019.
The last day for students to submit their internship applications is 17th May 2019.
Students can pick up the physical internship forms at the College Front Office.
Happy New Year ! The College will reopen on 28th January, 2020
Happy New Year ! The College will reopen on 28th January, 2020
We hope your exams are going well. We would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
We also want to inform all of you that the College will re-open for the Next Semester on 28th January, 2020. Students who are travelling can make their plans accordingly.
Have a fun Winter Vacations (after your exams)! And come prepared for the next Semester. We have many things planned.
Semester Opening Session 27.01.2020
Semester Opening Session 27.01.2020
We hope you all had wonderful holidays. As you are all well aware, the College begins tomorrow! We will be holding a Semester Opening Session at 11am tomorrow in the College Studio. We expect all students to attend.
This Session will lay the groundwork for the coming Semester and give you your Academic, Divisions and Activity Timetables.
Its an Important Session therefore All Students should send in their confirmation of attendance in the WhatsApp groups, so that necessary arrangements may be made.
COLLEGE NOW OPEN - SPRING SEMESTER Jan - May 2020 - Faculty Message
COLLEGE NOW OPEN - SPRING SEMESTER Jan - May 2020
We hope you have all had a great Holiday period and are well. Below are few important announcements for the Academic Semester January - May 2020 .
1. The College Officially re-opened on 28th January 2020 with a Semester Opening Session being held for all batches.
2. For the first week of the College, from 28 Jan - 3 Feb 2020, instead of holding regular classes, Special Political Reporting and Election Coverage activities and outdoor shoots for Delhi Elections are being organised. As a Media College, it is extremely important that our young journalism students experience and participate in the Election process instead of just watching it on TV.
For this we have organised special student teams who will go and cover different election rallies, roadshows, press conferences, candidates and the like. We have organised these events keeping the safety and security of all students in mind.
3. An important Semester Orientation will be held on 3rd February, Monday for the Entire College. Regular Classes will begin shortly thereafter.
4. IAAN recently professionally covered an International Exhibition of the French Embassy in India, showcasing french artists and their unique work. The French Minister of Culture, French Ambassador, Indian Union Minister for Culture and other Dignitaries graced the Occasion.
5. Students will be going to attend the Bharat Parv - India’s Festival - which is being held at the Red Fort on 31st January.
6. This Semester, Special Drone Classes will be organised for all batches, where-in expert Drone Operators will be coming to teach students on how to shoot on drones.
7. Special Journalistic Movies will be screened every week in the College in this Semester, in the newly created Movie Theatre, to help immerse our students in the field as well as show them the creativity and possibilities of the field.
8. A special National Geographic Seminar will be held in the College in this Semester for all students — under the on-going National Geographic Photo Book Project.
9. This Semester we will be introducing a New Academic Course titled - Disaster Reporting which will be for the senior student batches. As Climate Change events increase in frequency leading to regular widespread devastation, this course will deal with the practicalities, hardships, safety guidelines, ethics and journalistic standards of reporting in disaster zones.
10. Last Year, we had a very successful Fashion Show at Eros Hotel with our partners. This Semester we plan on doing a Fashion Walk and Shoot at Lodhi Gardens - titled Fashion under the Embrace of Heritage
Please Note: All Regular Classes, IAAN Divisions, Seminars, Activities, Studio Visits, Celebrity Visits, Special Guest Lectures, Embassy Events and the like will continue as before. These will be informed about at regular intervals.
We hope, that with the Classes, Divisions, Activities and much more all mapped out, this will be a full Semester with many exciting days! We look forward to working with all of you in this. The College is always open to any suggestions or new activities that we may have missed.
Please feel free to reach out to us for the same.
IAAN Campus Weekly Update - 22.02.2020
1. Students went to News 18 studios for a Debate on India-Pakistan relations
2. Students went to Aaj Tak Studios for a Debate on Shaheen Bagh
3. IAAN Divisions have been declared and all students have been assigned work
4. In Partnership with the Embassy of Singapore, IAAN Students have been sent to Siri Fort Auditorium for a Special Film Screenings from Singapore
5. A Photography Contest has been declared for all students with a significant cash prize
6. Students will be going to Hunar Haat tomorrow, at India Gate Lawns
7. A Special Debate on CAA was organised in the College for all Students
8. Special Opportunity to work in the domain field of Artificial Intelligence has been offered to Senior Students
9. Selected IAAN Students went on a UP Govt. Project Shoot to Mathura recently, for live shoot coverage.
10. IAAN will be covering a the Launch of a Program on Women’s Menstrual Dignity, organised by the Govt. of Delhi and attended by the Deputy CM Manish Sisodia Sir tomorrow.
All Classes as per schedule next week.
Special Opportunity to work on Artificial Intelligence - For Senior Students - 23.02.2020
Special Opportunity to work on Artificial Intelligence and related technologies at National & International Level
This is to inform the Senior batches, that as you all are in your final semester of the College and have opted out of regular classes, the College is moving ahead with the Internships and Jobs phase for this Semester.
We will be posting Job Notices and vacancies in your groups from the coming days.
Additionally, we want to offer a very special opportunity to all students to work on Artificial Intelligence and related technologies at the National & International Level. This batch has been taught the fundamentals of AI Technology for one complete year, and hence we are confident that under guidance you students can preform quite well in this futuristic technological field.
Interested should send in their names to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 26th February 2020 12:00pm in the afternoon.
Students will be selected based on a small written test held on AI after they submit their names.
We look forward to your names and work on this exciting new opportunity. Selected students will be working closely with Senior Officials in New Delhi.
JOB/ INTERNSHIP OPENINGS - Larsen & Tourbo - 24.02.2020
JOB/ INTERNSHIP OPENINGS - Larsen & Tourbo - 24.02.2020
Videographers are required to compile a few pictures of the CSR activities done by Larsen and Tourbo Limited. Interested Students can send in their names to email@example.com for this short-term project starting immediately.
JOB/ INTERNSHIP OPENINGS - News Nation - 24.02.2020
News Nation is looking for the young and creative people for their digital team. Multimedia producers (Entertainment & Sports) who can write for videos and news articles as well as video editors who can work on FCP (off-course know after effects).
Positions- 5 (3 Multimedia Producer + 2 Video Editors)
Location : Noida
Experience - 1 Video Editor (2-3 years)
1 Video Editor (5-7 years)
1 Mutlimedia Producer (5-7 years Entertainment)
1 Mutlimedia Producer (1-3 years Sports)
1 Mutlimedia Producer (3-5 years Sports)
We have talked to News Nation, Experience in any IAAN Divisions counts and will be fully considered.
Interested Students can send in their names to firstname.lastname@example.org for this Job Opening.
JOB/ INTERNSHIP OPENINGS - Scoop Whoop Hindi - 24.02.2020
ScoopWhoop Hindi की टीम को एक सब एडिटर/सीनियर सब एडिटर की ज़रूरत है. The Scoop Whoop Hindi Team need a sub-editor and a Senior Editor. Experience in IAAN Divisions Counts. Interested Students can send in their names to email@example.com for this Job Opening.
JOB/ INTERNSHIP OPENINGS - CNN IBN
They require a Digital Copy Writer for English political beat with 1 to 10 years of experience. Experience in IAAN Divisions Counts. Interested Students can send in their names to firstname.lastname@example.org for this Job Opening.
Special Class on Digital Media Technologies and Contest Announcement - 25.02.2020
Special Class on Digital Media Technologies and Contest Announcement
This is to inform all students that a special class will be held in the second half tomorrow on Digital Media Technologies and a special contest will be announced for students on this.
Re-evaluation Forms For University Need to be submitted Today Positively - 27.02.2020
Re-evaluation Forms For University Need to be submitted Today Positively
This is to inform all students, that as per repeated reminders and notices, the Re-evaluation Forms for University Examinations need to be submitted today during College Hours Positively. Today is the Last Date.
The Forms must reach the University on the 29th of February, and will be dispatched from the College Today Evening.
No Late Forms will be entertained under any circumstances.
New Disaster Reporting Class Starts - 28.02.2020
New Disaster Reporting Class Starts
This is to inform you all that as per previous announcements, the New Class on Disaster Reporting will begin tomorrow from 10:30am onwards.
This is a Special Class organised for students to teach them on how to report on Disaster Zones and Natural Climatic Disasters.
This class is crucial given the reality of Climate Change in our Country and across the world and we encourage all students to take it.
MD’s Dinner for Meritorious Students on Friday, 6th March 2020
MD’s Dinner for Meritorious Students on Friday, 6th March 2020
This is to inform all students that MD’s Dinner will be held for Meritorious students of the Aug - Dec 2020 Batches on 6th March 2020 at 7pm at The Surya Hotel, NFC.
Students who are invited to this Special Dinner hosted by MD Sir himself, will be receiving personalised invitations shortly.
Meritorious students who Top their Batches are appreciated and invited for Fine Dining on this exclusive Night.
IAAN Campus Weekly Update - 03.03.2020
1. A Face-to-Face with MD Session was held with all students recently and 2 IAAN Alumni - Ankesh Ojha and Priya Raj participated in the Session and interacted with Students
2. University Exams results for Last Semester were discussed and the re-evaluation forms were processed for concerned students. The University Exam result has been positive for the overall college and on average students have preformed quite well.
3. A New Class on Disaster Reporting commenced and is being taught by Vivek Bhatnagar Sir.
4. A New Special Seminar Class on New Media Technologies has been introduced for all students to teach them the ins and outs of Digital and Social Media Technologies
5. MD’s Dinner will be held for Meritorious Students of the Last Semester on 6th March, at The Suryaa Hotel - NFC
6. A Holi Program will be held in the College on 7th March 2020 at 12pm for all students, faculty and staff at the College
7. Students from IAAN in an extremely special opportunity met with the Chief Photographers for Reuters India - Danish Siddiqui Sir, and understood the dynamics of covering the Delhi Riots from an on-field experienced journalist of the highest calibre. Reuters India has shot iconic photographs of the Delhi Riots which have been carried globally.
8. A Special Photo-Shoot was organised at Humayun’s Tomb for IAAN Students under the ongoing National Geographic Photo Book Project. Wonderful photographs have come out from this shoot.
9. A Mini Photo Series titled *Capturing Harmony was also shot at Humayun’s Tomb - with a focus on spreading a message of peace and love under the shadow of the Delhi Riots.*
10. A special shoot will take place at the Purana Qila on the 5th of March — for IAAN Students, covering Heritage in Delhi.
11. Students will be going for a Special and High-Level Visit to the Rashtrapati Bhavan after the Holi Holidays towards the end of March.
Criteria for selection for the students for the visit would be regular attendance in the College and participation in classes.
Volunteers Needed for Delhi Govt. Relief Operations after Delhi Riots - 04.03.2020
Volunteers Needed for Delhi Govt. Relief Operations after Delhi Riots
Any student interested to volunteer in Delhi Govt's Relief operations such as disbursement of compensation handouts, reporting on ground needs, distribution of supplies etc, should reach out to Swati Dey Ma’am on Facebook.
She is a Faculty of the College and is involved in the relief efforts of the Delhi Govt. to riot victims.
Let's rebuild Delhi. Let's show them the better दिलli ♥!
Holi Festival at the College Cancelled - As per Govt. Notifications - 05.03.2020
Holi Festival at the College Cancelled - As per Govt. Notifications
This is to inform all students that following the directives, advice and notifications received from the Prime Minister’s Office, The Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry and the Delhi Government regarding the Coronavirus NCOVID 19 -
We are cancelling the Holi Program scheduled for Saturday, 7 March 2020. College Holidays are now Declared from 06 March - 11 March 2020.
MD's Dinner will be held tomorrow at 7pm, at The Suryaa as notified.
Classes will resume as normal from 12 March Onwards. We wish you and your families a safe holidays. Remember what was discussed in the meeting today.
College Academic Classes Resume from Tomorrow - 11.03.2020
College Academic Classes Resume from Tomorrow
The College Classes will resume from tomorrow as per schedule, which will be sent shortly.
ALL IAAN Divisions are now Open as declared earlier and the Final List of All Students who Have Applied for IAAN Divisions is given below.
If any student has any doubt regarding any Division, that will be answered in a College Meeting for Divisions which will be held on Friday, day after tomorrow.
We will keep you updated on any Health Guidelines as we receive them from the concerned authorities regarding the Coronavirus. College starts tomorrow.
Health Advisory - Coronavirus Pandemic - 10.03.2020
Health Advisory - Coronavirus Pandemic
Dear iAAN Community,
As you are all aware, the coronavirus Covid 19 has been declared a Global Pandemic by the World Health Organisation. Following this declaration the National Pandemic Guidelines and Disaster Management Act have been invoked by the Govt. of India, and there will be some changes to the normal College Functions.
1. All Outdoor Shoots under National Geographic Projects that were to be held at the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Purana Qila etc are currently postponed.
2. The Rashtrapati Bhavan and the Mughal Gardens have been closed for Visitors, thus the College Visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan on 26 March stands postponed.
3. Events scheduled with the Embassy of Switzerland and the Embassy of Vietnam are postponed.
IAAN Academic Classes will continue as normal. IAAN Divisions have been opened and and will continue.
ALL Students have been sensitised to the health situation and have been asked to take appropriate steps.
Below is a small guide kit from the WHO, that we encourage you all to watch.
We are closely following the guidelines, advisories and notifications issued by the Different Ministries and will keep you updated on this situation as it evolves.
HEALTH ALERT - COVID 19 - COLLEGE CLOSED AS PER DELHI GOVT. DIRECTIVES - 12.03.2020
Following the Directive Issued by the Government of NCT of Delhi — COLLEGE WILL BE CLOSED TILL 31st March 2020
This is in light of the Covid 19 Pandemic
Stay safe and Healthy.
University Declares Holidays amid the Covid-19 Health Epidemic
As per Orders from the Government of India, the University has Declared Holidays amid the ongoing Covid-19 Health Epidemic globally.
All Semester Academic Activiities are suspended until further orders.
Online Education Modules Launched effective 18.03.2020
Transition to Online Education System Modules
Dear Students and Parents,
As you are all aware, the world is currently facing the Covid-19 Health Pandemic of serious proportions, due to which All Universities, Colleges and Schools in India have been temporarily closed down by the Govt. of India.
Our First and Foremost Priority is the safety and security of our students, Faculty and the IAAN Community. In this, we are regularly following all the guidelines issued by the relevant authorities to stop the spread of this Disease and following University Orders; all students have vacated the IAAN Campus.
At the same time, we want to ensure that students do not loose out on the Education and Learning they deserve during this health crisis. IAAN has always taken education very seriously and we want our students to get the best opportunities possible.
Therefore, starting tomorrow, the College will be transitioning to an Online Education System Module under which students will be provided with classes, lectures, assignments and practical training in a digital format.
This will enable students to stay at home and yet complete their education and keep up with Assignments.
For this purpose, we are first taking the IAAN Divisions Online!
All students who have given their names for the different Divisions, IAAN TV, IAAN EXPRESS, IAAN RADIO and IAAN PRODUCTION, have been already selected and their names Officially declared on 11.03.2020.
These students will be included in the IAAN Divisions and start their Online Education Module from tomorrow itself. All the details of their work and how they should proceed further will be explained in the respective Division Official WhatsApp Group.
Depending upon the response and participation we get from students to the Online Division Modules, we will start implementing University Classes in a digital format soon.
We have taken all the relevant permissions from the Concerned Authorities over the past few days.
We hope that students will participate in this whole-heartedly and we request Parents to ensure that the students are keeping up with the assignments given to students digitally.
Our Faculty as always are the best in the Industry and will do their part to further the student’s learning.
Dr. Anuj Garg
IAAN School of Mass Communication
A Note to Faculty - 25.03.2020
A Note to Faculty
As you are all seeing, the Country and the World are going through Unprecedented Times. As we fight the Coronavirus as a Nation, we hope that all of you are safe and healthy.
We wanted to inform you about the current updates from the College :
1. The College Premises and Hostel are Physically Closed in compliance of the Orders of the Government of Delhi. We request that all Faculty may please reach out to us on WhatsApp for any queries or questions regarding the College.
2. ONLINE EDUCATION MODULES STARTED ON 18.03.2020 We are Proud to Announce that within days of physically closing down the College as per Govt. Orders, The College Initiated Online Education Modules for all students, so that we can continue their Education in these times of crises.
Since Last Week, the IAAN Divisions, TV, Express, Radio and Production have been continuously Operational and teaching All students.
3. College Students Safely back at their Homes Through quick and Immediate Action, we have ensured that our student community had ample time to get back to their homes and to the safety of their Parents. This has helped put the minds of our students and their parents at ease and they are now fully concentrating on the Online Modules.
4. First Coronavirus Briefing was Held at the College in the 3rd Week of February 2020 - We were amongst the first Colleges in Delhi to raise awareness about the coronavirus amongst our students and accurately informed them of the looming threat. Even when the students went home for Holi, we ensured a proper guidance was given on the do’s and dont’s of physical contact during the Holidays.
Since that time Multiple Meetings were held to discuss the situation as it evolved at the College.
5. ASSIGNMENTS THROUGH DIGITAL MEDIUMS - students in all Divisions are submitting videos, pictures, articles, write-ups and essays on the work given to them. Their questions and problems are being solved in realtime.
It is our Hope that we will be able to Guide our Students to the best of our Abilities during this crisis period. When the need arises, we may humbly reach out to you all for your help in educating our students Online.
I am proud that the Entire Batches of UGD II, PGD II, BAMC II, BAMC IV and MAMC II have chosen to participate in the Online Education Modules.
Online University Theory Classes Approved - 04.04.2020
Online IAAN Education - Theory Classes Started
For the past 1 week and more, we have been in constant touch with the HRD Ministry (Ministry of Education) to discuss the Educational status of our students and to come up with an approved plan so that Student Education does not suffer during these uncertain times.
As you all know, Makhanlal University has declared a halt on all Academic Activities for the time being in view of the Covid-19 Epidemic.
Still, in our view, a student’s education should continue, and for the same we had reached out to the HRD Ministry earlier.
We are now proud to announce that, suitable approvals have been given from the HRD Ministry to continue Academic Classes for our Students in Online Format.
IAAN has approved special Theory Classes for all Students, using the Central Government Online Education Platform SWAYAM
What we have done is, we have taken the Makhanlal University Academic Syllabus, matched it with Online Course Subjects on SWAYAM, and approved those course subjects.
This will enable our students to study Theory Classes Online until the College Re-Opens physically and the courses the students do, will be Officially counted in their Marks as per Rules and Guidelines.
We have currently identified 2 Academic Courses for BAMC II, MAMC II, UGD II and PGD II each. And 1 Academic Course for BAMC IV.
All these Courses are approved by the UGC and the HRD Ministry.
The courses are Live. Students have started their Theory Classes from Today.
All information for these courses is available Online. Courses are available in both E-book and Video Format.
THIS SEMESTER WE WILL BE MARKING STUDENTS FOR ALL COLLEGE INTERNAL AND PRACTICAL ASSESSMENTS BASED ON THEIR PERFORMANCE IN THESE COURSES.
The Situation across the Country is Evolving Rapidly. And we will keep you updated as it evolves.
IAAN EDUCATION - The Way Forward 17.04.2020
IAAN EDUCATION - The Way Forward
Dear Students and Faculty,
In the times of Coronavirus IAAN has been working at full-capacity to ensure that we are able to continue student education in the right way.
For this, we are in constant communication with the HRD Ministry and Makhanlal University since March 2020, even before the Lockdown was implemented.
Some Important Steps we have taken so far are:
1. Starting in February, we had started holding College Meetings on Covid-19 informing students and giving them the Proper Guidance.
2. In February end itself, a month before the Lockdown, we reached out to the HRD Ministry for Directions on how to proceed forward in terms of College Education.
3. In early March, due to Delhi Riots, College shifted its priority to ensuring safety of all students and IAAN Community and then launched a healing photography series titled -- Capturing Harmony - to spread the message of love instead of hate. We are extremely proud of the work our students did in making this beautiful Photo Series.
4. Colleges and schools in Delhi were closed on 12 March under directions by the Delhi Govt. due to Covid-19. On 18 March 2020, IAAN Launched Online Education Modules starting with IAAN Divisions. We waited a few days until students reached their homes safely.
THAT IS, EVEN BEFORE THE JANATA CURFEW AND LOCKDOWN WAS ANNOUNCED, WE HAD SHIFTED TO ONLINE EDUCATION
5. On 4th April, after reviewing the success of the Online Module and getting all necessary permissions, IAAN Started Online Theory Classes for students.
It is important to note that the Online Theory Courses do not end in April. They Continue onto May 2020. Therefore on 4th April, students had an academic chart till May end.
Now, after the Lockdown has been extended till 3rd May 2020, we have more important information.
A. The HRD Ministry will be making important announcements in the coming time. We will wait for those decisions to be made public before giving detailed instructions to students on how to proceed further.
B. All Online Courses that we have given you under Online Education Modules, have both Youtube Interactive videos and e-text books along with live assignments and real time teacher guidance available.
C. On 20th April, much of the country will re-opening. IAAN will be launching new education initiatives after 20th April
We are waiting until then as all the Districts in the Country are undergoing review as announced by Honourable Prime Minister in his National Address on 14 April. Currently it will be premature to make announcements before the ground situation is finalised.
As this is an infectious disease, much can change over the next 2-3 days.
We currently ask all students and faculty for their cooperation and reiterate to students that they should do the courses online and the Division Assignments.
Semester Update in times of Covid-19 - 01.07.2020
January - June 2020
As you are well aware, College had transitioned into ONLINE Education Mode from 18 March 2020, before the National Lockdown was announced by the Honourable Prime Minister.
In this Semester we have provided Students with :
1. More than 160 Practical IAAN Division Classes (during the Lockdown Period 1, 2, 3 and 4). That is 66 IAAN TV, 58 IAAN Express and 38 IAAN Radio. Hundreds of Videos produced by IAAN TV, 5 full length detailed Editions of RNI Registered Newspaper IAAN Express, 80 Special links and 15 Special Radio shows by IAAN Radio.
2. More than 50 Theory Classes (including Classroom Education and Online Zoom classes) for students. And classes are still going on.
3. More than 12 Activities were organised, before the Delhi Government Order dated 12.03.2020 followed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India Orders, made it mandatory for all Colleges and Universities to shut down.
4. Since 4 April 2020, College also implemented Special Online SWAYAM Classes under the Ministry of Human Resource and Development and the UGC MOOC’s for students.
5. At least 8 Important University Online Seminars were held for students with Honourable Governor of Madhya Pradesh, Newly Appointed Vice-Chancellor of Makhanlal University and Vice-Chancellors of other Universities organised by MCRPV.
The College is here and has always been there for all students.
Doordarshan Job Notice - 05.07.2020
DD News Job Alert
Dear Final Semester Students,
Please read and follow the instructions regarding the Doordarshan Job Notice posted in the Official College Group.
Last date to submit your Job form at DD News is : 20 July 2020
Doordarshan is in need of 07 Persons for the required Jobs. Masters/ PG Diploma Students will be highly eligible for these positions.
If student has worked in IAAN Divisions, that will count as Relevant Experience. We have coordinated everything with DD News. Make sure to submit all the neccessary documents along with your job application.
Best of Luck!
Semester Academic Syllabus Completed - 18.07.2020
Semester Academic Syllabus Completed
We have been informed by the Respective Faculties of your classes that the entire Academic Syllabus for this Semester has been completed and covered by them through classroom education and online classes.
Following this, College will give all students a few days off to relax and be free from classes and online sessions. Enjoy your free time and relax a bit.
Important announcements and new class details and schedules will be released in the coming days.
The College is also in constant touch with the University regarding your Semester Evaluation and will keep you informed as needed. We will be releasing notifications regarding this in the coming time.
Finally, if any student feels that their academic syllabus for this Semester has not been completed, you may send us a written e-mail at email@example.com explaining your concern and we will look into it.
Coronavirus Reporting & Journalism Classes - 20.07.2020
Coronavirus Reporting Classes from New Semester
Keeping in view the global situation and how this one disease has changed everything, IAAN strongly feels that coronavirus, health and science will be the defining story of our Generation for a long time to come.
Thus, the College will be instituting a New Academic Module —
Reporting and Scientific Journalism
𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘚𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 on 𝘚𝘈𝘙𝘚-𝘊𝘰𝘝-𝟸 !
These classes will be above and beyond the University Syllabus for the new Semester and will be taught specially by IAAN so that by the time you graduate, all students will have Proper Knowledge and Science Journalism experience.
Keeping with our ethos of being the Best Media College, IAAN is constantly innovating and upgrading its course syllabus so that the students get the latest skillset and training in Media.
𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 !
Admissions Open !
Admissions are now open for the Academic Session 2020 !
Detailed Admission Guidelines and Academic Programmes can be found on the website. Join the best media College today!
For Admission Enquiry
𝟏. Fill in the Enquiry Form displayed on the website, mentioning your query.
2. Our Team will get in touch with you.
We are the Gateway to Media Since 1999. Come Join the Future today.
National Education Policy Released 29.07.2020
National Education Policy 2020
After 34 long years, India now has a new National Education Policy! The College welcomes NEP 2020 and is proud to have been a part of this journey.
As an Institution, we have been gearing up for this Policy change since 2019 and it is heartening to see that our ethos of Practical Education has been implemented on a national level now, with more and more focus going towards Practical skills training, which is a hallmark of IAAN’s Education. We are delighted that new specialised domains of Artificial Intelligence and New Media Technologies have been incorporated in NEP 2020. IAAN has been teaching Artificial Intelligence to students since 2017, full three years ahead of the National Education Policy!! We had also started work with students (specially first years) on the New Media Technology Modules (such as Uber Helicopter - New Urban Transport System) in February 2020 but that was interrupted due to Covid-19. We will resume this Module as soon as the College physically re-opens.
IAAN is all set for a new chapter in India’s Education to begin. And this upcoming Semester will be an amazing one, for now we can innovate like never before.
New Course - Digital Media Technology Introduced 01.08.2020
Digital Media Technology
The College is excited to announce that under the New National Education Policy 2020, greater flexibility and innovation is permitted in Higher Education Institutions.
Therefore, starting with the New Academic Session 2020, College will be Officially Introducing a New Course Module —
1. Digital Media Technology
This Module will focus on evolving Digital Technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution that will transform key sectors in India by 2025, namely:
¤ Urban Transportation ¤ Tele-Medicine ¤ Smart Homes
Case Study - Uber Helicopters Virtual Linking Robotics
Our aim through this course will be to make you understand in depth, the changes taking place in these key sectors of National Importance with sound knowledge, so that by the time you graduate in the future years, you can easily communicate the changes to the public (audience).
We strongly believe that the duty of Media is to first understand the changes underway in the world and then accurately, in a simple manner communicate it to the public.
#Digital #Media #DigitalMediaTechnologies #DigitalMediaCourse #OnlineDigitalMediaCourse #DigitalMediaIAAN #DigitalMedia #ai #future #urbantransport #smarthomes #robotics #uber #telemedicine #virtualnetorks #transport #apps #digitalconnect #digitalindia #ola #industrialrevolution #aisystems
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 - 06.08.2020
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
This Semester, January - July 2020 was unprecedented, with a global pandemic affecting all of us. In view of all the hardships faced by one and all, the College will be formally appreciating those students who maintained the highest attendance during this Semester and will recognise their achievement.
𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬:
◆ State of the Art Technology Award
◆ New Defence Journalism Course
◆ Certificate in Face to Face with MD
These rewards will be distributed as per their position in attendance record which has already been sent to their official WhatsApp group
The Defence Journalism Course has been launched for Session 2020 and will be available to new students. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘙𝘴. 𝟿,𝟻𝟶𝟶/-) Students will get a 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 at the end of the Course.
Names of the High Attendance Students have been announced in their Official Groups Today.
We Congratulate these students on their achievement !!!
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 - 11.08.2020
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬
IAAN is always at the forefront of new ideas & innovations taking advantage of the evolving technologies and academic guidelines. This is what makes us the best media college since 1999.
The National Education Policy 2020, removes earlier restrictions placed on Higher Education Institutions with regard to foreign faculty teaching programs. As a result IAAN will now have —
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
This will be implemented from the New Academic Session 2020
We wish you all the best of luck, and we hope that you will immensely benefit from these Special Lectures taught by Foreign Faculty.
If education has moved online, let us make the best of it.
Foreign Faculty, Barcelona SPAIN
Foreign Faculty Lecture Begins from 18th August !!
The Foreign Faculty is from the International University of Catalonia, Barcelona Spain.
He Specializes in Films and the class topic will be 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
Details have been sent in the Official Groups.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝 & 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
New Semester Announcement : For 2nd & 3rd Year Students
The College was planning to begin your Academic Session 2020 (Aug - Dec) from 24th August 2020 with the Opening Orientation Session to be held on 22nd August.
However as per recent communication received from University and following the appropriate guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Makhanlal University has declared 01 September 2020 as the opening date of the Next Semester for 2nd and 3rd Year Students.
Therefore the New Session will now begin from 1st Semester Onwards.
Further, as per the Communication received by the University, classes will be held online for now, until the Home Ministry, Govt. of India allows all Colleges and Universities to re-open.
We want to assure you all, that the College has taken all precautions and implemented all safety guidelines and the College is Corona Free and Secure.
We are eagerly waiting for Govt. to allow Colleges to re-open physically and will transition back to physical classes as soon as such guidelines are issued.
Highest Attendance Awards - 20.08.2020
Artificial Intelligence based and Voice Recognition in-built Alexa Smart Speakers have been awarded to the Highest Attendance Students of BAMC II, BAMC IV and MAMC II.
Congratulations Bhumika BAMC II, Deepanshu BAMC IV and Amir MAMC II !! These new AI speakers await you and each student will be given their own Alexa Speakers in the next Face-to-Face with MD Session!
Artificial Intelligence and Voice Control are the future and these state of the art technology awards, will enable you to enter into a new realm of possibilities, keeping in line with the College's commitment to have the best media technology available for all students!!
With Alexa Echo Dot — you can control your entire universe and your home!
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 - 29.08.2020
Open Book Examinations
PGD II and UGD II
As you are aware, the Honorable Supreme Court has in its judgement dated 28.08.2020 declared that examinations are mandatory for Final Semester Students. Following UGC Guidelines, the College has been preparing for examinations for some time now, and after the clear decision, we are announcing Examinations for Diploma batches. Due to Covid-19, this year’s examinations will be flexible and different from the standard examinations as a 1 time special measure.
The Guidelines for Final Semester Diploma Examinations are as follows:
1. The Examinations will be Online. No student of PGD II or UGD II will have to come to the College for the Exams.
2. Exams will be held towards the end of September 2020 giving all Diploma students ample time to prepare and revise their syllabus. Exam timetable will be released in the coming days.
3. The Exam Format will be Open Book
Meaning, the Examination Paper will be given to you, and you can refer to the internet, google, books and your class notes to answer the questions.
After a set time, each student will be responsible for sending his or her answer sheets through online means only. Examination duration will be declared with the exam timetable in the coming days.
4. E-mail and WhatsApp will be the Designated medium for Exams
Question Papers will be sent via both e-mail and whatsapp to students. The students can submit their answer sheets within the time allotted on either e-mail or on an Official Whatsapp Number which will be provided separately.
This will solve the connectivity issues students residing in low network areas are facing.
Please Note - WhatsApp is being used in an exceptional case as an examination medium, after thoroughly analyzing the experience of Delhi University Students in the recently held DU Open Book Exams. We do not want any student to suffer due to lack of internet connectivity. Since each student of the Diploma batches (PGD II and UGD II) is on the College Official WhatsApp Group since the time of their admission, this is a reliable, tested and trusted medium of communication. Putting all students on an equal footing.
5. Examinations will be in both English and Hindi. Students can also write their answers in either English or Hindi
6. Students can physically write their answers on sheets of paper and send us scanned copies or good quality photographs of their answer sheets. This will be allowed.
Or students can type their answers on whatsapp and send 1 single message containing all the answers to the designated whatsapp number with their name and batch.
Or students can email us the answer sheets in .dox or .pdf formats.
Please Note - This measure will help solve the problem of such students who do not have a laptop or computer at home. And rely solely on their mobile phones.
7. In view of the mental stress and unprecedented situation that students are under due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Flood Situation in home states and state or district level Lockdowns —10% Grace Marks will be given to each student.
8. All Online Classes that were held during this semester have already been uploaded on YouTube and are accessible on the IAAN TV YouTube Page. Students can refer to them as an important revision tool.
9. Examination Fee of Rs. 750/- is applicable for each student as per rules and regulations. Students can submit the exam fees directly to the College through online payment methods.
10. Students will have the option to take Revaluation Exams on a later date, physically in the College Campus once the pandemic situation normalizes, if they are dissatisfied with the Marks they obtain in the Open Book Examinations.
We hope these measures will ensure a just and equal examination setting for all students.
We have reached the above guidelines after thoroughly considering all options. The Guidelines have been formulated keeping the best interests of students in mind, while at the same time maintaining Academic Integrity.
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 31.08.2020
Letter by Managing Director
To 2nd and 3rd Year students at the beginning of New Semester.
Every year we start with an Orientation Program. But this year due to College & University being closed, the Managing Director has written a letter to all students, welcoming them all to the New Session 2020!
To access the Letter click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
IAAN is the Best Media College.
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 21.09.2020
Open Book Examinations
Final Semester Students
In view of the Covid-19 Pandemic, the University Examination Committee vide its order dated Exam-1/May-June 2020/552 has declared Open Book Examinations for all B.A. (MC) SEMESTER-VI (CBCS) and M.A. (MC) SEMESTER-IV (CBCS) students.
All the detailed information regarding the same has already been communicated to you on the College Official Communication Group along with the applicable guidelines and procedures for the OBE examinations.
Your Admit Card for the OBE exams have been issued.
Please read the instructions given in the Admit Card, OBE Notices, OBE Instruction Manuel extremely carefully.The student will be responsible for adhering to the rules and guidelines of the OBE exams, the examination schedule and the answer booklet submission.
Best of Luck for your examinations!
IAAN School of Mass Communication
𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 - 01.10.2020
Artificial Intelligence Classes will begin for students for the Monsoon Session 2020 from the month of October. IAAN College has been teaching students AI Courses at certificate, diploma, bachelors and masters level since 2017!
The classes will be held online under our Classroom without Walls initiative and the Bharat Padhe Online Abhiyan.
𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 24.10.2020
The Result of the University Examination May-June 2020 is Decalared.
Students can access the Result by clicking here
𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 - 09.11.2020
Defence Journalism deals with the domain of National Security and Strategic Policy, which are the raison d'être of the Modern Nation State and the Westphalian System of Sovereignty. It is a specialized field of reporting within Media, and lies at the intersection of Military, Political and Foreign affairs of the country. The Course is being organized under National Atma Nirbhar Bharat Mission and Bharat Padhe Online programs of the Government of India. It draws insights from leading experts and the IAAN Research Foundation, one the most extensive efforts at the educational level to map and analyze military developments in the country. The course will explain what Defence Journalism is and how it influences societal and strategic realities on the ground.
Welcome to the Best Media College in Delhi NCR !